UnionPay International (HQ & overseas branches) benefits development
Issuers benefit from integration and development
Other channel apps benefit from integration
Benefits Verification & Writing-off
1. The cardholder clicks “U Rewards” in the channel app, and enters the “Benefits Wallet” to check their unused benefit vouchers, and then selects a benefit voucher and clicks “Use Benefit”.
2. The H5 page requests the unique benefit code related to the benefit voucher from UBRP.
3. UBRP generates the benefit code and returns it to the H5 page for displaying to the cardholder, and the cardholder provides the benefit code to the merchant by scanning or manually inputting it.
4. The merchant system initiates the write-off request message to UBRP to verify and write off the benefit code.
5. After conducting necessary checks and writing off the benefit code, UBRP returns the transaction results to the merchant system in the response message.
6. UBRP notifies the cardholder of the result of the benefit code verification and writing off via the H5 page.
1. The merchant can initiate a revoke request message to UBRP, using the original message ID from the write-off request message to cancel the previous benefit code verification and writing off transaction.
2. After checking whether the transaction to be revoked has been successfully verified and written off on the same day and not exceeded 30 minutes, UBRP revokes that transaction and returns the revoke result to the merchant system in the response message.
3. UBRP notifies the cardholder of the revoke result via the H5 page.
1 . Cardholder Related Module
UnionPay benefit redemption：
Cardholders can use their UnionPay card to redeem UnionPay benefits through H5 and enjoy the services of global merchants.
Flexible technical solution：
Merchants can choose to connect to the platform via API, or via a full set of webpage portal solutions to simplify development.
Supports multilingual services including Chinese, English and other required languages.