Acquirers or merchants must have qualifications for UnionPay e-commerce transactions
Front-end payment & back-end payment
Step 1: Choose services in the channel app
Step 2: Agree the user info authorization
Step 3: Browse and order
Step 4: Invoke UCSP’s checkout functions to pay
1 . Gobybus
Service Contents: The online ticket reservation service for inter-city buses in the Greater Bay Area which covers more than 10 cities including Hong Kong, Macau, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Dongguan and Shantou.
Characteristic: The standard UCSP accessing case that the Gobybus system connects with UCSP according to the UCSP standard APIs and is output to the UnionPay app
1. Unified Account: Users only need to log in once on the channel side, and after selecting the relevant services, there is no need to conduct account login verification repeatedly, so as to achieve consistency for users.
2. Order Synchronization: UCSP transmits the order information, which was pushed by the service provider to the channel app to realize overall order synchronization and so the cardholder can conduct order inquiry on both sides.
3. Payment Services: The platform supports a variety of UnionPay payment methods (in-app payment, WAP page payment, etc.), enabling payment capabilities for both service providers and channels.
4. Customized Solution: UCSP provides customized services, such as making a H5 page for service providers with pure data resources to access channels, or UCSP can adapt to service providers special APIs under certain scenarios.
5. Data Analysis: UCSP will use internal ID tags to mark cardholders, and with the permission of the user, UCSP is able to help analyze the user's consumption behavior.