Front-end payment & back-end payment
Step 1: Choose services in the channel app
Step 2: Agree the user info authorization
Step 3: Browse and order
Step 4: Invoke UCSP’s checkout functions to pay
1 . UnionPay app
The standard UCSP accessing case that the UnionPay backend system connects with according to UCSP standard APIs and is output to the UnionPay app.
1. Unified Account: Users only need to log in once on the channel side, and after selecting the relevant services, there is no need to conduct account login verification repeatedly, so as to achieve a consistency of user experience.
2. Order Synchronization: UCSP transmits the order information which was pushed by the service provider to the channel app, so as to realize overall order synchronization and allow the cardholder to conduct order inquiry on both sides
3. Payment Services: The platform supports a variety of payment methods of UnionPay (in-app payment, WAP page payment, etc.), enabling payment capabilities for both service providers and channels.
4. Customized Solution: UCSP provides customized services, such as making the H5 page for service providers with pure data resources to access channels, or UCSP can adapt to service providers special APIs in certain scenarios.
5. Data Analysis: UCSP will use internal ID tags to mark cardholders, and with permission from users, UCSP is able to help analyze the user's consumption behavior.