The acquirer or merchant must support EC products, like ExpressPay or Merchant hosted
CAMS supports one-click card binding through token pushing, and following the lifecycle management of pushed tokens, substantially improves user experiences of card binding and management.
1. The cardholder selects the token requestor.
2. The issuer sends token push provisioning to the TR.
3. The TR sends a token request with authorization to UnionPay.
4. UnionPay responds with a token.
5. UnionPay returns a token creation notification to the issuer.
1 . Token push
1. Simplifies card binding by initiating the process from the issuers' app
2. Avoids card information exposure and keeps accounts confidential
3. Encourages payment participation through extensive and convenient access to more third party apps